Take charge of your financial education and join us at one of our upcoming events.
REAL ESTATE INVESTING FAST-TRACK WEEKEND
Loans Australia’s CEO Stephen McClatchie is a Keynote speaker at the upcoming Real Estate Investing Fast-Track Weekend and you’re invited to attend.
Here’s a Sneak Preview of What You Will Discover By Attending This Unique 2 Day Live Event:
- The likely impact of tighter lending controls brought about by APRA and how this will impact your serviceability as the RBA continues to increase interest rates.
- What you need to know about Australia’s housing market’s ability to perform in an inflationary and rising interest rate environment.
- Why now is the ‘PERFECT ECONOMIC STORM’ for property investors and learn what you need to do NOW to make sure you collect your slice of the profits that will be made by savvy property investors in Australia.
- How to understand property cycles, state by state, and how to hone in, with laser-like precision, on Melbourne’s Hot Spots in 2023 and beyond.
- Learn how to identify the exact type of properties (Apartments, Townhouses or Detached Houses) you should be buying in different areas in order to maximize capital growth in the shortest period of time…
- The exact way to build, structure and automate your property portfolio, that is virtually the exact opposite of what the banks and lenders want you to do.
- Learn the exact formula that is used by all the banks to assess your borrowing capacity, the DSR Ratio (Debt Serviceability Ratio), and understand the importance of buying a combination of Cash-Flow Positive Properties and Negatively Geared Growth Properties. This alone will save you years and even decades of frustration, and countless possible rejections from banks and lenders.
- The huge difference between property ‘OWNERSHIP’ and ‘CONTROL’ via the use of corporate trustees and trusts, that the rich exploit and the poor do not…
- Learn which properties to buy first, Cash-Flow Positive Properties OR Negatively Geared Growth Properties; this is essential if your plan is to continuously buy property year after year. If you get this wrong you will hit a brick wall with banks and lenders very quickly. The order that you buy them in will determine how quickly you can build your property portfolio and achieve your financial goals.
- And truckloads MORE insider secrets to catapult your property investing success….
Rapidly Grow Your Property Portfolio
Achieve your goals sooner with expert support from Loans Australia.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE COPY OF…
Massive Mortgage Blunders
128 Massive Mortgage Blunders to avoid before you purchase your next property or obtaining finance.
A Massive Mortgage Blunder can occur before, during and after a lending transaction and it can be made by any of the people or companies involved in the transaction. These blunders can be avoided with a little knowledge and information. Don’t become the story behind blunder # 129. Obtain your free copy today.